Ovaj oglas je istekao 20.10.2016. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Health and Nutrition (ECD) Specialist, Re-advertisement
- Mreža za izgradnju mira
- Neprofitne organizacije
- Mjesto rada:
- Rok prijave:
|Opis radnog mjesta:||Health and Nutrition (ECD) Specialist, Re-advertisement
Vacancy Notice: SAR/2016/09- 499325
If you are a committed, creative professional and are passionate about making a lasting difference for children, the world’s leading children’s rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF Office for Bosnia and Herzegovina is seeking an enthusiastic and qualified candidate for the position of:
Health and Nutrition (ECD) Specialist, NO-3, Fixed-Term Appointment, IMIS # 82841 Re-advertisement
Under the supervision of the Deputy Representative, the Health & Nutrition (ECD) Specialist is responsible for the development, planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation and administration of the Young Child Well Being (Health, Nutrition and ECD) programme within the country programme. Accountable for effective technical and programme support to achieve strategic priorities and objectives of UNICEF assisted Health & Nutrition and ECD interventions, with particular focus on the most vulnerable children in BiH, including children with disabilities and children from minorities, including the attainment of the Sustainable Development Goals agenda.
Key Expected Results
1. Timely sectoral analysis, input, support and coordination contribute to the Situation Analysis and its periodic update for effective programme planning, development and management, in partnerships with key stakeholders and with contribution of knowledge institutions.
2. Quality contributions are made to the development and implementation of Integrated Health & Nutrition with a focus on Early Childhood Development and Intervention (ECD/ECI) strategies and approaches through participation and collaboration with internal and external partnership. Partnerships with global funds, multilateral and bilateral agencies and development banks, as well as relations with the private sector enhanced and exploited efficiently, in order to formulate common advocacy position and influence allocation of resources, as well as investment decisions on behalf of Young Child Well Being programme.
3. Work plan and objectives are strategically established, implementation support is effectively provided, and planned results are timely delivered through application of technical expertise, in consultation with all relevant partners.
4. Project implementation progress is monitored and evaluated for adjustment, acceleration and improvement of program delivery and sustainability. Gender/sex disaggregated data and inputs provided, relevant to the Health, Nutrition and ECD.
5. Technical support is provided to government and NGOs and all other partners at various stages of the project implementation, monitoring and evaluation, including capacity building of government personnel and beneficiaries.
|Vrsta posla:||rad na određeno vrijeme|
|Regija:||Kanton Sarajevo regija|
|Znanja i kvalifikacije:||Qualifications of Successful Candidate|
• Advanced university degree in Public Health and Nutrition, Child Development, Social Policy, Social Development, Community Development, Community Development or other relevant disciplines.
• Five years of professional work experience at the national and international levels in planning, programming, implementation monitoring and evaluation of technical cooperation programmes related to Health and Nutrition.
• Professional work experience in a managerial position, or a technical expert position in child survival & development, health and nutrition care.
• Field work experience.
• Fluency in English and local working languages of the duty station
Competencies of Successful Candidate
Core Values: Commitment, Diversity and inclusion, Integrity
Core competencies: Communication, Working with people, Drive for results
Functional Competencies: Leading and Supervising, Formulating strategies and concepts, Analyzing, Applying technical expertise, Relating and Networking, and Deciding and Initiating Action
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of our organization.
For further details please contact Human Resources at UNICEF Office in Sarajevo, Ms. Marina Kadic, email@example.com, Tel:+387 33 293 606Call: +387 33 293 606. Only on-line applications through http://www.unicef.org/about/employ/?job=499325 will be accepted.
Closing date for applications: 20 October 2016
More information: http://www.unicef.org/bih/vacancies_29645.html
|Minimalna stručna sprema:||Fakultet|
|Poznavanje rada na računaru:||dobro|
|Potrebno radno iskustvo:||pet godina|