Ovaj oglas je istekao 21.01.2017. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Balance Consulting has a great opportunity for you to work for VALROM and VALPLAST part of ROMSTAL GROUP. They are a well-known supplier of complete water, gas and sewage solutions and systems. This is a company strongly involved in building genuine relationship with its clients. Our deep care for partners’ requests lead us to manufacturing various products, like: HDPE pipes and fittings, used for sewage systems, PP, PEX and PP-R pipes, used for water and heating systems, including floor heating systems, PVC pipes, used for drainage, polyethylene tanks, used for water and oil storage, inspection and sewage collectors, piping of the water wells, for the protection of electric cables and telecommunications.
We have the ability of imposing brand new products that can positively influence the plumbing market. We have gained the confidence of various economical categories. For our office, which will be responsible for ex-Yu market and Albania, located in Belgrade Serbia, we are currently looking for an energetic, stable and dedicated professional for the position of a:
Range of responsibility: Serbia, Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, Montenegro, Albania
- Will be responsible for the technical relationships with customers and designers and will work internally with sales and product development to identify and communicate solutions to meet customer business needs
- Assist customers, designers and sales team through preparation and delivery of technical presentations and statements of work by matching specific client business requirements with effective technical solutions.
- Educate customers, designers on product implementation and usage and answers their technical and security questions.
- Create relationships with key decision makers and serve as external technical spokesperson.
- Participating in public auctions, project activities and project implementations
- International work environment
- Cooperation with colleagues from related companies within our Group
- Internal and external courses in country and abroad
- Bonus system
- Team building activities
- Occasional work from home
- Annual awards for best the employees of our Group (based on their work and performance)
- Professional development within a company that understands the responsibility we have towards environment and that aspires to be an example of rational usage of natural resources.
- Licensed degree (BSc/MSc) on Faculty of Civil Engineering (studies of Hydraulics will be considered as an advantage)
- Excellent computer literacy: MS Office, construction/design software
- Advanced level of English (both spoken and written)
- At least 3 years of experience working with hydrotechnical installations on tasks of construction, building or technical support
- Driver licence: B category
- Knowledge of legal regulations in field of installation equipment usage
- Preferably knowledge of the Romanian language.
- Being motivated to deal with everyday challenges in situations of short deadlines and dynamic work environment
- Showing initiative in situations of decision making and problem solving
- Strong communication skills in relation with internal and external clients
- Showing initiative in situations of planning, organizing and prioritizing meetings and tasks
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Being motivated to advance and continuously learning
- Appreciating teamwork and mutual success
- Understanding the importance of raising awareness among customers when it comes to environmental protection and promoting eco-friendly products.
You can apply HERE