Supply Chain Administrator (m/f)
For our respectable Client, an international company and a world leader in its industry, DEKRA Arbeit is advertising the following position:
Location: Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Our Client is looking for a responsible individual to perform of various tasks in supply and logistics, including the preparation of purchase orders.
The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills both in English and Bosnian language.
- Execution of supply and logistics chains
- Preparation of purchase orders for stamps of final products and fiscal stamps
- Fiscal stamp control and coordination
- Compliance with local regulations
- Timely reporting regarding fiscal stamps worn, damaged, and returned.
- Customer service
- Support related to system maintenance (SAP).
- Provide administrative support to ensure day-to-day business efficiency.
- Previous working experience in finance, business development & planning, logistics, and business intelligence business, and you are familiar with the corporative system; our Client would like to meet you.
- Excellent proficiency of MS Office (with focus on Excel)
- Excellent communication skills and high stress management skills
- Fluent in English language and the local language
- Stimulative pay package
- Six months employment contract with the possibility to be extended
- Working in an international setting with a team of experienced, motivated, and devoted teammates
- Personal development, training, and learning opportunities
Please send your application and CV in English, with complete confidentiality, to the following:
E-mail: [email protected]
The closing date for applications is March 22nd, 2022.
Any additional information can be obtained at +387 33 29 52 54
Note: Please be informed that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Thank you for understanding.