Ovaj oglas je istekao 10.04.2021. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Trenutno aktivne oglase pogledajte na www.posao.hr.
Senior project engineer (m/f)
Our multinational Client has more than 20 years of experience developing and manufacturing tools for car industry. They manufacture and deliver products to the customers throughout whole Europe and beyond.
Their mission is based on passion for engineering and innovation, which became the DNA of the company.
Our Client is driven to provide the best service to ensure our customers' fluent production, delivery and 100% customer's satisfaction.
On behalf of our Client, we are advertising the position of:
- Manage tailor made projects directly with costumers
- Deliver 3D & 2D drawings
- Assure that project deadlines are met by Production Departments
- Manage Project follow-ups: manufacturing of prototypes, prototype testing, plant implementation
- Organize and attend meetings and assess the needs of the costumers in a professional manner
- React promptly and effectively to client change requests and product requirements
- Anticipate potential project risks
- Identify and implement corrective actions during the implementation of the project
- Apply project management skills including leading, planning, executing, and controlling project schedules, costs and performance risks.
- Proactively communicate project status, issues & risks to all stakeholders
- University degree in mechanical or industrial engineering
- 5+ years of experience in an engineering industry, preferably car or tooling industry
- Electrical and pneumatical knowledge
- Strong competencies in 3D CAD drawings, using SolidWorks or another application
- Prior experience in Project Management is an asset
- Experience with the Automation industry
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills. Any of the following languages is an asset and appreciated: French, Dutch, German, Croatian
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Competitive pay package
- Indefinite contract with trial period of four months included
- Working in an international setting, with team of experienced, motivated and devoted colleagues
- Personal development, training, and learning opportunities
Please send your application and CV in English, with full confidentiality, to the following e-mail:
Closing date for applications is April 10thth, 2021.
Any additional information can be obtained on +387 33 29 52 54
Please be informed that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Thank you for understanding.