Ovaj oglas je istekao 20.06.2020. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Junior Business Developer (f/m)
Almost 100 years ago KLUDI began manufacturing bathroom fittings using traditional methods of craftsmanship. Followed by high-quality, reliable fixtures of timeless design, this expertise formed the foundation of KLUDI. From the tradition as a faucet specialist, the goal was created to combine the highest quality of use and perfect design in a unique way.
Thus the claim Water in Perfection finds unmistakable expression in our products as well as in all services we provide for our customers. It inspires and drives our future activities.
Junior Business Developer for Bosnia and Herzegovina (f/m)
- Management of client’s portfolio, looking for new sales leads, execution of sales and marketing strategies on designed territory in order to reach the KPI’s
- Development of numeric and weighted distribution of KLUDI products on all market channels
- Execute the marketing program
- Execute training and loyalty programs for sales force of our customers
- Organizing meetings with key opinion leaders (architects, designers, installers, developers, bloggers, construction companies, VIP’s etc.)
- Monitoring and analyze the market trends - After-sales services
- Relevant experience and results on developing key accounts (big retailers, distributors, developers)
- Relevant experience and results promoting premium luxury products or services (at least 2 years)
- Very good in sales and negotiation techniques
- Winning spirit, positive, confident and “can do” attitude, will be a must when working in a tough environment with strong competition, lot of challenges and dead-lines;
- Very good social abilities, presentation skills, innovative and analytical thinking
- Fluent in domestic and English language
- Good skills operating computer (MS Office)
- Driving licence and willingness to travel
- Personal and professional development
- Long-term employment
- Company car, laptop, mobile phone
- Work in a dynamic team and international environment
We look forward to receiving your application in domestic and English language, stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Apply via application link "Brza prijava" or e-mail: [email protected]
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.