Finance Manager (m/f)
Sandoz is a global leader in off-patent medicines, based on the strong scientific heritage. It focuses on driving access to make a difference for patients, working always with patients in mind. The Sandoz brand dates back to 1886 and looks back on a wide range of pioneering scientific breakthroughs.
Now as an independently listed company, Sandoz aims to increase its strategic focus, operate with greater agility, set clearer business objectives, enhance shareholder returns, and strengthen its culture for the Sandoz associates. This is an exciting time in our history, and by creating a new and ambitious path, it will provide a unique opportunity for all associates, both professionally and personally.
On behalf of Sandoz, DEKRA is advertising the following position:
Location: Sarajevo, Bosna i Hercegovina
Job Position Description
The main purpose of the position is to manage all country finance planning, processes, and relationships, providing proactive financial leadership for the country.
The candidate for this position will manage the execution of regional/global strategies and projects, and ensure they are implemented locally in line with local business needs and local legislation.
Sandoz expects a candidate who:
- already has relevant working experience in a similar job function;
- will review monthly closing processes including reconciliations and analysis of related accounts, ensuring compliance with internal policies;
- is independent and organizes time well,
- can think in a structured manner and take responsibility for the coordination of fiscal period close processes, internal controls, tax reporting, and other financial processes;
- has experience that shows the capability to organize his/her daily tasks well;
- is team-oriented, honest, flexible, and open to communication;
- is proficient in using MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- education in business economics or management;
- 6 plus years of experience in the field of finance preferably in the pharma industry, health, or FMCG;
- developed Business English language skills, preferably B2 is required due to international communication;
- the candidate should be open to problem-solving, teamwork and highly proactive.
- empowerment of the employees to act always in an ethical, entrepreneurial, inclusive and open-minded way;
- stimulating and dynamic working atmosphere focused on personal and professional development;
- possibility for a long-term contract;
- company car 24/7 and stimulative financial package.
Please send your application and CV with full confidentiality, to the following e-mail:
LINK ZA PRIJAVU
E-mail: [email protected]
The closing date for applications is December 8th.
Any additional information can be obtained on Tel +387 33 29 52 54
Note: Please be informed that only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for an interview. Thank you for understanding.