Ovaj oglas je istekao 22.09.2023. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Automation Engineer (m/f)
AUTOMATION ENGINEER (m/f)
Smed Engineering BH d.o.o. is a Norwegian-owned engineering company, with local offices in Sarajevo and Mostar. Our head office in Norway is located at Støren.
We currently have around 30 employees who work with engineering services for the Scandinavian market. We provide services to customers within the following segments; maritime industry, fish farming, hydraulics, process industry, offshore and traditional mechanical industry.
SMED Engineering is a renowned company that designs and executes complex engineering solutions in the industry. Our team of experts is focused on innovation and strives to achieve top results in every project. As part of expanding our capacities and diversifying our business, we are establishing a new automation department to respond to the growing demand for modernization and optimization of industrial processes.
We are looking for a Automation engineer for the automation department (m/f).
- Main responsibility will be the development, implementation and maintenance of automated systems.
- Work collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team to ensure alignment with project objectives, budget and timelines.
- Your expertise and knowledge will be crucial for the optimization and improvement of existing processes and for the implementation of new automated solutions.
QUALIFICATIONS & PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- A diploma in electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, automation or a related technical field.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working with industrial process automation.
- Have previous experience developing PLC software using tools like Siemens TIA-portal or similar.
- Have knowledge and experience with HMI, SCADA systems and industrial sensors.
- Have experience or knowledge in lifting appliances and related rules, as well as be able to use version control systems.
- Experience in developing and implementing solutions for process control, machine control and/or robotics.
- Have basic knowledge of electrical schematic drawings and control system components.
- Have relevant experience developing crane control systems and with heavy-compensated and/or subsea cranes.
- Write structured and well-documented code.
- Have relevant experience developing crane control systems and be familiar with operational modes and requirements for lifting appliances.
- Have some field experience.
- Ability to work independently, but also excellent team spirit and communication skills.
- Creativity in solving problems and the ability to think analytically.
- Communicate fluent in English.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
- Work in a dynamic and stimulating environment that encourages personal and professional development.
- Opportunity to participate in innovative projects and implementation of advanced solutions.
- Competitive and stimulating income.
- Possibility of professional training and participation in seminars and conferences.
- Gaining experience in working with modern equipment and technologies.
HOW TO APPLY?
Please send us your CV and a motivation letter in English to the e-mail address: [email protected] or via application link below.
Please write in the subject line of the e-mail “Job advertisement – Automation engineer”.