Sales Manager (m/f)
Our multinational Client is one of the leading international producers of building products and technologies for a variety of industries.
Our Client is established over 50 years ago and is present in more than 30 markets all over the World.
On behalf of our Client, we are advertising the following position:
Sarajevo, Bosna i Hercegovina
- Plan, direct, or coordinate sales and marketing policies and programs. Identify, develop, and evaluate sales and marketing activities and policies to promote products and services.
- Ensuring that all aspects of business are operating smoothly and in compliance with the Group standards, country regulations, and relevant professional standards.
- Taking over managing the operations and developing business in the territory of Bosnia and Herzegovina while ensuring effectiveness in reaching the company’s targets.
- Taking responsibility for brand position and brand marketing development.
- Visiting of construction sites, and acquiring new customers according to defined criteria
- Master or advanced degree in civil engineering or related field
- The Sales Manager should be able to demonstrate strong communication, organization, and negotiation skills, and able to work independently, possessing target and solution-driven approach
- Experience in working and understanding the construction sales market is essential
- Experience in direct sales of building materials, and technical knowledge of materials
- English Language Level – Proficient
- Working in a team of experienced and devoted colleagues, in a Company with an extraordinary reputation
- Working for a company that demonstrates high respect toward everyone and provides ongoing individual development
- Fixed salary with great possibility to earn throughout clearly defined commission on a monthly base
- Car, phone, etc
Please send your application and CV in English, with full confidentiality, to the following e-mail:
E-mail: [email protected]
The closing date for applications is 08.10.2023.
Any additional information can be obtained on the phone: +387 33 29 52 54
Note: Please be informed that only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for an interview. Thank you for understanding.