Ovaj oglas je istekao 28.01.2017. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Senior Embedded Software Engineer (m/f)More details in the video:
- Designing Firmware architectures
- Collaboration with hardware engineering team
- Idea and solution maker
- Handling a small team of engineers
- Strong development skills in C and/or C++
- Strong experience in RTOS, firmware development and version control
- Excellent knowledge of one MCU family (ARM-CortexM is a plus)
- Experience with troubleshooting tools such as JTAG, SWD, oscilloscopes
- Experience with BLE, CAN, I2C, SPI etc.
- 3+ years of experience in writing C and/or C++ code
- Active use of English in spoken and written communication
- Basic experience in embedded Linux and willingness to learn
- Not afraid of lab equipment
- Non quitter
- Creative and critical thinking
- Willingness to take initiative
What we offer:
- You’ll be creating the world’s most awesome electric bikes
- World-class team and opportunities to learn
- Flexible working time
- Everyday use of the coolest two wheeler on the planet
- Pet friendly company - feel free to bring yours
- Creating a global impact – shaping a new industry with innovative products that are being mass produced and sold all around the world
- One of top three employers in the country https://www.facebook.com/GreypBikes/photos/
- Best office parties in town https://www.facebook.com/mate.rimac/videos
Apply via link.