Ovaj oglas je istekao 28.01.2017. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Junior Embedded Software Engineer (m/f)More details in the video:
- Writing a code specified by Senior engineer
- Suggesting improvements
- Collaboration with hardware engineering team
- Basic development skills in C or C++
- Basic experience in firmware development/version control and cognition that RTOS is not something to eat or wear
- Basic knowledge of one MCU family (ARM-Cortex M is a plus)
- Experience with troubleshooting tools such as JTAG, SWD, oscilloscopes
- Graduate level of experience in writing C/C++ code
- Active use of English in spoken and written communication
- Experience with BLE, CAN, I2C, SPI etc.
- Basic experience in embedded Linux and willingness to learn
- Non quitter
- Not afraid of lab equipment
- Creative and critical thinking
What we offer:
- You’ll be creating the world’s most awesome electric bikes
- World-class team and opportunities to learn
- Flexible working time
- Everyday use of the coolest two wheeler on the planet
- Pet friendly company - feel free to bring yours
- Creating a global impact – shaping a new industry with innovative products that are being mass produced and sold all around the world
- One of top three employers in the country https://www.facebook.com/GreypBikes/photos/
- Best office parties in town https://www.facebook.com/mate.rimac/videos
Apply via link.